
The white TuTu! It turned out gorgeous!

The yellow and pink TuTu! :0)

The Family pics... Riley's little outfit is my absolute favorite, she LOVES hats, never pulls them off.
Other news? Hm. Riley's crawling for real now, I mean she still gets on her belly ocassionally, but she really gets around...I have to watch like a hawk because if I turn for a second she's off on the otherside of the room trying to get into some thing. I've taken to giving her approved grownup objects to keep her from freaking out when I won't let her have, oh say, the power cord to my laptop.
She's some thing else and so full of personality! She reaches for every thing she wants. If she's in Daddy's arms she tries to climb into mommies arms and visa versa.
Well off I go. Happy 7month Birthday Riley!


1 comment:
She's so cute! You got some great pictures there :0) Happy 7 months!
Post a Comment