Riley got the hang of crawling last week, and she is everywhere... Her favorite thing to do is crawl over to visit the bird and play with his basket (where his food is) or crawl over to the doggy door and say hello to Barnabas.
But the crawling is old news, this week she is mastering pulling up. Even taking some steps along furniture! It's all happening so fast. Ryan said this earlier this week and I couldn't agree more, "She just got crawling down last week, and now she's pulling up and trying to walk...It's not supposed to happen this fast!!!!"
This little girl is determined to have it all figured out. But with these new skills come lots and lots of spills... She seems to have no fear of any thing, and the shock of "what happened" certainly show in her ear splitting shrieks. She can generally be distracted out of it. Anytime I sing "Baby Mine" (though I sing it "Riley Mine) she clams up and starts grinning, I've been singing that song to her since she was a newborn and it's her absolute fave.
This little girl is determined to have it all figured out. But with these new skills come lots and lots of spills... She seems to have no fear of any thing, and the shock of "what happened" certainly show in her ear splitting shrieks. She can generally be distracted out of it. Anytime I sing "Baby Mine" (though I sing it "Riley Mine) she clams up and starts grinning, I've been singing that song to her since she was a newborn and it's her absolute fave.
I moved the chairs into the dining room chairs she is constantly crawling over to get into the pile of shoes by the back door.
And up she goes!
Oooh Mommie's computer! Some thing interesting to investigate!
And down she went!
Poor baby.
Life is never dull.


No comments:
Post a Comment