Nine months old, it seems crazy to think! I cannot believe how big she's getting, I just had to pack up a ton of clothes..Some of it (the sun dresses) will fit her again next summer (as shirts)...But the rest will never fit again. :0(
It seems the bigger her outfits get, the sadder I am when I have to pack them up. She's so tall! and has no problem reaching any thing she wants, even if it means getting creative.
She's over 20lbs and 30inches tall.
She is getting good at standing on her own with out holding onto anything. She'll stand for 4 or 5 seconds before she grabs back on to some thing... I have a feeling she'll be walking by 10 -10.5 months. That's often how it goes right? They crawl at 6mos they walk at 9mos...They Crawl at 9mos they walk at 12mos.. That seems to be the pattern from what I've seen?
Though there is always the exception. My brother crawled at 9mos and walked 2 weeks later...And my other brother started crawling around 10 or 11mos and didn't walk untill 16mos...He was happy crawling.
Anyway she's getting closer and thats exciting.


No comments:
Post a Comment