In the morning My Mom, Nana, Ryan, Riley, and I went to Shady Maple Schmorgesborg in Lancaster. Since the wedding was out there at 10 in the morning, we made plans to go to an early feast at Shady Maple and then Ryan and I would drive the 20 minutes to the resort the wedding was taking place. Meanwhile, Riley would stay and shop with her Nana and Grana. That way we wouldn't have to try to keep a chatty girl quiet during the ceremony and could enjoy ourselves for a little bit.
So Ryan and I enjoyed the lovely ceremony, baby free, and an hour or so later my Mom dropped Riley off to join in the rest of the fun day.
The whole day was great, Riley was an angel! I was kinda worried that she would get cranky midway through the afternoon and we'd have to leave early. But we stayed to "see the bride and groom off", and she didn't get fussy for a minute. I wore her in the sling most of the time, or Ryan held her and we really enjoyed getting to be together.And I survived Riley's first trip out with out me! Ryan has taken her for quick runs to the grocery or hardware stores, but apart from that Riley has never been out and about with out me. She did great, she loved the gift shop at Shady Maple and Nana got her a present. :0)I thought I'd share some pictures of our day.


No comments:
Post a Comment