Riley Joy never ceases to crack us up. The pictures will tell the story but first a bit of background.
I had an awesome yardsale triumph last week. I got a wagon, a fire engine riding car (it's like those old school red cars with the yellow roof but a fire truck), a beautiful wooden noah's ark (with animals), some baby clothes, as well as some practically brand new set of duplos and a baby gym. All for $35, yup I'm pretty happy about that.
The baby gym is really nice and I'm quite excited about it- I wanted one when Ri was little but they are so expensive and she grew so fast- why spend $50-70 on some thing that she'll only use for 3 or 4 months? I found one in it's origional packaging at the yardsale for $2, yup I can live with that. :0)
Well obviously Riley Joy was feeling deprived that she never got a baby gym when SHE was little, she found it under the couch where I've been storing it awaiting new-baby's arrival . Riley lugged it out this evening, and insisted I open it up and lay her down under the toys. She had a blast- she played and batted at the toys for a full 10-15minutes- which at this age is an eternity!


2 comments:
you got some great bargains! good work!!! :) that wagon probably is pretty expensive new. don't you LOVE finding those deals?
That's really hilarious.
Post a Comment