Our Sweet Girls...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

MUSIC

You can pause it at the bottom of the page

Monday, August 10, 2009

A few more photos...

I am up nursing a certain tiny girl who refuses to stop. She starts screeeching the moment she is taken away from Mommy for even a second- and has been going at an since 9:15 (it's 2am)...I did get about an hour and a half break when Ryan took her and did his best to keep her happy while I caught a little sleep...Since I am awake for a bit I thought I'd quickly add some photos to pass the time...



i


We sang Happy Birthday to Ami this evening- she could sooooo care less about her Birthday cake.


SO glad to finally be holding my girly!


Family photo. Riley was SO excited about the cake and in awe of the candles. She is doing really well with her baby sister- a little nervous about the changes in the air, wants lots of cuddles- which we gladly give! We missed her all weekend, she was hanging around with Nana and we did stuff with her when we could- but having a baby keeps you a bit preoccupied. Anyway, Riley Joy loooooooves to look at and touch "da baby" and has attempted the word sister and Amity ("ssssssssiddser" and "Amdeee").
Wow, some one just popped off, smacked her lips loudly, and decided sleep was really going to happen!? Here is hoping I can sneak upstairs and snitch a few hours of sleep.... Oh life with a newborn in the house, very exciting! :0)

No comments: