So the cold snap has really happened! It's cold out there!!! It went from days in the upper 60's mid 70's to CHILLY! And Ryan and I both caught another cold from (I assume) the weather change. The girls don't have the cold yet, here's hoping they miss it- I'm tired of dirty tissues and clearing out noses. Both girls are in fleece a lot - makes them so snuggly!
Amity loves to sit
Riley was having a hard evening so she took a ride with me and "helped" me do the dishes (hence the giant wetspots on my shirt :0) Her help was naming everything I was washing and talking my ear off. hehe
Riley was pretending to "seep" this IS how she naps every day... We go upstairs she lays in her bed and puts her blankie over her back I cover her with a bigger blanket and she says "dagon n bum, peeease" and I sing Puff The Magic Dragon and pat her on the bum and she goes to sleep. Amity at this point is either already asleep, or having a naptime snack and we all fall asleep.
Amity was talking to her sister
She's so strong- this was on her 9 week birthday. She LOVES tummy time and is already starting to "airplane" (lifting her head, legs and arms up and acting like she's trying to fly some where).
Riley fell asleep with her lunch last week she's getting so big, wont' be long before we move her out of the highchair and up to the table in a booster seat. :0(
There are the pictures of the week.


No comments:
Post a Comment