Another rough night last night. Honestly after Riley I think any baby would be a piece of cake. Okay I am probably going to regret saying that, or read this in 3 years and laugh at that statement. But seriously this has been going on for 2 months and it just gets worse and worse. She slept great untill 2 in the morning and then was up every 30-45 minutes crying. Ryan, wonderful Daddy and husband that he is, took Riley down stairs at 6 when he got up so I could get another hour of sleep.
She's not handling these teeth very well, and I'm starting to think she's going to cut 4 at once. There are teeth marks on the top gum and on the bottom...I just hope that it all happens soon, I'm exhausted.
I love Riley's personality. I think there is a lot of merit to her sensitive nature. I believe that God created her this way, and that she is going to grow up to be a caring person, very aware of other people's feelings and situations. But that sensitivity at this point is exhausting. Any pain, any discomfort, any sudden movement, noise, or person sets her off into hysterics. She feels things SOOOO strongly. Take yesterday for example. I was nursing Riley in bed, and the room had been quiet and relaxed for a long time. Ryan left the room and forgot something, so I called for him to come back. He didn't hear me, so I called louder... Well the second call was too loud for her and she freaked out so bad it took 10 minutes to get her to stop screaming. Yes SCREAMING.
I'm tired and though I don't want her to grow too fast, I miss sleep. I can't remember the last time I slept more than 3 hours in a straight run...Probably back in March when I was in the hospital...POSSIBLY.
In other news Happy 2.5 years HONEY!!! :0) Todays our 2.5 year anniversary! Fun...Let's have fish and pasta with squash for supper to celebrate, haha.


No comments:
Post a Comment