Riley slept a 5 hour stretch last night and was only up once after that, so I think she's starting to feel MUCH better!
And we're getting smiles instead of scowels which is wonderful. We missed our happy girl.
I took these pictures this morning for her Daddy...He is very proud of the shirt he picked out for her and wanted to be sure we got some good pictures of it. :0)

Yay for big gummy smiles!!! We are so glad we've gotten to enjoy them so long (I do not look forward to BITING with nursing ugh!)... But the gummy days are numbered, the top 2 teeth are reeeally close, you can see these 2 giant teeh shape bumps when she smiles really big. YAY!
The bottom gums are doing some thing too and are swollen...I am afraid she's going to cut them all one month I hope she breezes through them but I have a feeling...



She looks more nad more like a toddler every day. :0(
No comments:
Post a Comment