Riley's hair is
finally long enough (and
there enough) to put a barrett in it!!!! :0) We were going to go to the rally for Sarah Palin and McCain this morning. So I dressed Riley in red with a little bow in her hair to surprise her Daddy. The event got rained/snowed out, which was disappointing. But we went to Walkers to see Ryan anyway and the look on her Daddys face when he saw his girly with a bow in it made up for the disappointing morning. :0)

She looks so much like her Aunt Karis and Aunt Jenna!!


That's a Riley face. :0) I wish I could get her to smile bigger, you could see the teeth under the gums just
sitting there...
She was annoyed and hungry waiting for the camera to stop flashing so she could eat.
Just had to share, I got a packet of bows for her, and she leaves them in (for the most part!)...exciting! :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment