Our Sweet Girls...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

MUSIC

You can pause it at the bottom of the page

Sunday, November 9, 2008

An Autumn Afternoon At Lockridge

We took a gorgeous crips Autumn walk in Lockridge Park today!! Thought I'd share the pictures! :0)

We stopped for gas on the way and I snapped this picture of Riley. Can you see the 2 top teeth starting to peek out?
Self portrait. :0)

AUTUMN!!!!!!!!! Riley loved the walk!

FAAAAMILY! :0) Riley looks less than thrilled for some reason!


No words.
My papooose...
She loooves riding on my back...We take walks like this a few times a week.
DANCING (or some thing)

Riley is peeping out behind! :0)
Ryan was about to strike a pose...oops!

Grinny girl!

I love this picture.
We're waaay back there!
I had been doing a funny pose but I couldn't tell when Ryan snapped the photo...So it just loosk awkward! Oh well.

Samson.
This was right after he scared me by standing on the thing...ERGH!

I love Riley's expression in this one. :0)

No comments: