Our Sweet Girls...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

MUSIC

You can pause it at the bottom of the page

Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Little Update and Happy Birthday Ryan!

This time of year is always insane in our family. We have so many things to celebrate! The week starts off with Ryans birthday on the 21st, "same age day" on the 22nd (when we typically celebrate our birthdays), my birthday on the 23rd...Christmas eve, Christmas....Then a few days after Christmas we have our wedding anniversary on the 30th. And then the next day is New years eve, but more importantly RILEY'S BIRTHDAY! The last 2 weeks of the year really keep us hopping!

Things have been going well around here... I started my job and worked a week, and then my client ended up in the hospital (due to an infection) so I've been enjoying some time off (with the holidays I'm thankful!) waiting for her to return home. The job was going well, it was challenging but doable. Every one LOVED having Riley arond... Our afternoon generally had Riley riding on my back when we took the client for walks... Or playing on the floor in the activity room entertaining all her new friends, she was a hit! When I have to help the client with some thing in her room Riley hangs out in her stroller for a bit. It was working out pretty well, like I said challenging but doable!

In other news Riley is walking full time now. She stopped crawling and decided to walk every where on the 6th of December...It still surprises us to see her standing in the middle of the room, or practically run when she's determined to get across the room fast so she can squeeze in behind the person going through the baby gate up the stairs.

So that was the update there... I thought I'd share a few pictures of the Christmas Tree hunt!!

Making Christmas cookies with Nana

The Christmas tree...It was freeeeeezing out!!!!


Daddy and his girly by the Christmas tree

Riley was helping her Daddy string the lights, she wasn't acutally much help, but she had a ton of fun!

She loooves the big chair! She is so cuddly in those PJ's.

And that's the update from the Burgetts... More fun stuff to come this week... We're soo excited for Riley's 1st official Christmas!


No comments: