Today is our anniversary! It's hard to believe that 3 years ago today we were getting ready for our evening wedding. It's been a nice day- Ryan worked this morning, came home at lunch time and we went to our ultrasound (I think I origionally wrote that it was on January 30th but I meant December 30- oops!) at the OB's office.
Baby #2 is doing great! She's measuring right on, 8 weeks on the dot! His (or her, it could be a her!) heart is beating good and strong and every thing looks great. I think maybe because I have a baby now and I've been through all of this before...But I didn't really "connect" with Riley's little blob pictures, this baby I get it. And I can't say how cute that little dinasoaur on the screen was! They got a really good profile shot and you can see him all curled up with a bit of a tail still.
So that was a wonderful anniversary present- afterwards we went out with Riley to celebrate with some frozen yogurt...I think that's all we're doing for our anniversary, we went to a show in Philly a few weeks ago. Right now Riley and her Daddy are upstairs napping together- it is the sweetest thing, I had to take a picture...
What really gets us is when we wake up to find she's curled herself up in his arms, soo sweet. :0)

AND...Baby #2!
It's quite blurry, I just took a picture with the camera, we'll scan it in and get a better pic up later...Just wanted to give you an idea. :0)
Oh and Riley's over whatever bug she had...And a new development, she's been signing a whole ton the past few days...It's like some thing just CLICKED and she now signs for a few things she wants ("eat" and "more" and she touches her nose when you ask her where it is, very fun!). It's so fun to see some communication...But more tomorrow when I write her 1st Birthday post...I really truely can't believe this time last year I was in labor, crazy!


No comments:
Post a Comment