Our Sweet Girls...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

MUSIC

You can pause it at the bottom of the page

Saturday, January 3, 2009

One Year Old Stats

Oh I wanted to add the Stats on Riley...I was thinking about it since we got her "big girl" carseat yesterday. I wanted to keep her rear facing for a lot longer, but she was miserable in her infant carseat and the convertible carseats just simply do NOT fit in our car rear facing. Ryan is just too tall for it to work safely. So she's forward facing now and really likes being able to see Mommy and Daddy.

Anyway as of our check yesterday she is, 21lbs 8ish oz and 32inches tall. She was 6lbs 15oz at birth and 21inches long... So she's gained 14.5lb weight gain and 12inches of growth, in just one short year! I believe she's still off the charts in height and some where around the 75th percentile for weight. She's really been super healthy this year, we've been so blessed in that department- one real cold (then turned ear infection) and a tiny bug (last week). I hope this coming year is so illness-free (doubt it)!

Anyway time to put a tired Birthday girl to bed.

No comments: