Baby is still measuring a bit big: my midwife could tell where his head and rump were and said he was a good size for 15 weeks. Can you believe it???? 15 weeks!!!!
Heart rate was hard to hear, baby flipped onto his back and wasn't making it easy...On top of that Riley hates the sound of the doppler (haha brings back bad memories from her days on the inside? :0) and started crying whenever Jen tried to listen to baby's heart beat!
We did eventually catch it (after about 10 minutes of trying) coming in at 142bpm. I wasn't worried, I could feel the goob flipping around trying to get away, very active little person!
Jen also showed me how big the baby was (pushing on his head and catching him around the rump) and I couldn't believe it! I guess I kept thinking he was still the itty bitty palm sized baby but he's about the size of one and a half of my fists!!
Just wanted to give a little update. I have some really funny pictures of Riley to post some time this week. She's been pulling out some new funny tricks!


No comments:
Post a Comment