Our Sweet Girls...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

MUSIC

You can pause it at the bottom of the page

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Our Goober Doober Girl

We've been enjoying some unseasonably warm weather and Riley and I spent LOTS of time outside yesterday...I thought I'd share a few pictures!


Hey Mommy!

We call this her goober grin, she does it when she thinks some thing is REALLY funny- or wants to make us laugh with her. :0)


That camera makesme smile!


I wanted it buttoned but know my sweater is stuck together! (She was trying to button it herself but was getting frustrated, I did it for her but then she didn't want it together any more...Toddlers!)


CAMERA!


We love that smile- we'll never get enough of it!





Hmmm slide or Doggie in the back yard?


Oh I want to go down there...


Hello world!


The don't call me the flash for nothing!


I'm ready to do iside now Mom!

No comments: