Our Sweet Girls...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

MUSIC

You can pause it at the bottom of the page

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sprrrrrrriiiiing!

Spring has sprung in good 'ol PA! It's been crisp, but sunny and warm enough to spend a good chunk of time outside playing. Riley LOVES to be outside and would gladly run up and down the side walks and look for "doddies" all day long.
I took a few pictures of our fun on Tuesday afternoon. After these were taken Daddy got home from work and we all went for a super long walk- it was lovely!
She loves to feel the different plants and feel the different textures

This is an activity that could entertain her for HOURS...Going up and down this tiny little step by the side of the house. Up and down. Up and down. UP and DOWN. It makes me a bit nervous that she's going to get too bold and crack her head on the brick there, our fearless little explorer!




She has recently discovered her silly thumbs- they are all "weird" and double jointed (WITH the "hitch hiker" thumbs from Mommy- which makes them even more fun!)- either way she finds them quite fun to flex around.

Pushing that little bike around- so much fun!
Also...A video from today- I start them with housework early around here ;0)


Riley LOVES to help with the vaccuming, she is such an exuberant eater and a busy bee that we have to do it a lot these days! She loves the vaccume attachments and will entertain herself for a LONG time pushing them around while I work on other things- she also likes to try her hand at actually vaccuming as you can see in this short video- though she did a lot more before I thought to get the camera, she was pushing that huge heavy thing all over the place- she loves to copy me and "help" with house work (though some times that involves taking out what I just put away!!). I just can't get over how great she is at following directions- I LOVE this age, she's old enough to understand what I am asking, but not quite old enough to have her own ideas about how things should be done. All too soon she'll understand that she's not the same person as Mommy- then the fun will begin!

Oh I also gave our blog page a face lift in honor of spring- I think it's fun! :0)

Yes and this post is a day early- but I'm excited about winters end!!!!

No comments: