Our Sweet Girls...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

MUSIC

You can pause it at the bottom of the page

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

We're Registered...

... For the rest of our cloth diaper needs. I decided I'd go ahead and register to my favorite on-line cloth diaper store and share it - we don't need too much more as I'll be making all the actual diapers for new baby myself. We will mainly need more diaper covers (on registry) and wet bags (they no long recommend soaking cloth dipes in those nasty sloppy pails- every thing gets rinsed and then tossed right into a dry erm...wet bag and then dumped in the washing machine). The rest I just added because well it would be useful and..it can't hurt, right?
http://www.kellyscloset.com/giftregistry_home.asp?action=view&id=12628

Just thought I'd share incase some one was dying to get new baby some thing- we really don't need any thing else- especially if this baby is a girl we're pretty much set for clothing (more or less) and all the rest of the main important things.
We'll probably be having a baby blessing/celebration some time in July- not the big shin dig we had for RJ. But we really really want to have a special time to celebrate this new life, and to set aside some serious time to pray over this baby and his/her birth. That time at RJ's celebration is one of my most precious memories and I went into the delivery knowing I had a lot of people praying for us all.
Just thought I'd share.
In other news, GranDad Burgett came and visited last weekend- it was a quick visit and we didn't take a ton of pictures- but it was nice to see him. Ryan and he took on a big project of installing a new fence in the back yard- white vinyl it looks beautiful!

Here are the pictures we took!


Riley and her Grandad- you can get a peek of the fence they put in behind them





Hehe Riley Joy fell asleep in her supper that night! She had been outside playing super hard for several hours- we brought her in for a late supper and she conked out- never ever thought my sleepless babe would grow up to do that!!! :0)

No comments: