I made a new cloth diaper- these are the ones that are going into our stash quite exciting!!! I got the microfiber panels (main absorbtion) for $2.50 each!!! I love Sam's Club they sell shop rags for $9.50 for 24 count... Covers all my diaper needs and then some! The outside is made of Terry cloth inside is flannel... I'm still trying to decide if I'll do them all with terry cloth or I may try velour if I can find a good price on it...I need a loose weave for the outside so the snappi fasteners will "stick" with them.

The diaper and the insert sewn inside (lovely yellow but you can't see it it's sewn inside! :0)


The diaper and the insert sewn inside (lovely yellow but you can't see it it's sewn inside! :0)

Oh and our diaper registery I told you about the other day- you may not be able to view it with out the password: "babyb2" is the password if you'd like to check the registery out.
www.Kellyscloset.com click on gift registry and type in "Hannah Burgett" and it will ask for the password. Just thought I'd clear that up.
I'm excited to get seeewing! :0)


No comments:
Post a Comment