Our Sweet Girls...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

MUSIC

You can pause it at the bottom of the page

Monday, October 5, 2009

AJ is 8 weeks!

This has been a busy week... We've been spending lots and lots of time outside, gorgeous walks down our tree lined street (50+yr sicamores GORGEOUS year round!). We are loving the Autumn weather!


Amity fell asleep in the linen wrap, I thought this picture turned out neat.

Riley LOVE love love LOOOVES to swing!


Daddy and Mommy got Riley an early Christmas present- a tricycle- she LOVES it, getting very good at pedaling- now we're working on steering...She concentrates so hard on her feet that she forgets to watch where she's going! Ah well doing amaizng for not even being two yet.

Riley's new thing, sitting in a stock pot for fun. We have it sitting in our bedroom right now (yes, random) and I couldn't find her when I came to check on her after changing Amity's diaper- I caught myself saying "of course she's sitting in her pot!" and she was, sitting in there playing with some toys she'd brought in with her! Anyway in the picture above- she sat in that pot on the table for a full 30 minutes- and eternity in toddler time...It really entertains her having that small space to be in I guess.
This is Amity tonight- she is getting SO big- she falls asleep for Ryan like this on a regular basis- she hates to be swaddled but loves to sprawl out in Daddy's arms. Sorry I cut your head off Ryan, I was focusing on our cutie. :0D


RJ after church on Sunday Daddy was pumping gas and we were bored.


Riley has developed an intense love for "nusic" (music) she will lay on the couch and listen and listen to the little CD alarm clock we brought up ...It really seems to calm her and she just LOVES it! Sure beats TV!

Our chunkamunk! She's nearing the 15lb mark at 8 weeks, so glad she's doing so well!


And the grinniest girl you ever will see, she LOVES to smile and try to talk and her giggles melt us more than we imagined possible.

8 week birthday, smiley girl!
Okay must run!









No comments: