It's been a good busy week- and the weekend goes too fast. I have a few minutes to write so I thought I would...Here are the pictures from the week.
Amity is growing so fast, she has started "talking" to us and seems to be a very social little person. She loooves to be talked to and looked at, she just lights up.

Amity 6.5 weeks old

playing helpo-o-bot?
Amity 6.5 weeks old
playing helpo-o-bot?
we re-organized the "payroom" it's Rileys favorite place to be these days! I am sooo glad as it is 90% toddlerproof and I can feed Ami without huge interuptions!

7 whole weeks- how'd that happen?
7 whole weeks- how'd that happen?
It's OFFICIALLY AUTUMN!!!! And just in time the cold weather has snapped. It was gorgeous out this morning, a light brisk wind, and a sunny sky. Perfect for a morning in Lockridge with friends!

Riley Joy had a blast- she ran all over the place keeping her Daddy VERY busy.

Riley Joy had a blast- she ran all over the place keeping her Daddy VERY busy.
I just realized I didn't upload any of the friends we got together with, and I'm out of time- We got together with some friends from highschool- Ryan's friend Nate recently got married and also Ben P- it was a nice morning...Amity and I could only stay a little while because...
My best friend from highschool (and the matron of honor in our wedding), is having a baby in November!! I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited. Today was her shower Amity came along and slept in the sling the pretty much the whole time.
Congratulations Becky and Nathan we are sooo excited for you both- Can't wait to meet your precious baby. :0)
Off to clean up the kitchen and eat some supper and then hopefully it's bedtime for the Riley girl.


No comments:
Post a Comment