Our Sweet Girls...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

MUSIC

You can pause it at the bottom of the page

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

HOME!

We got home from Florida last night around 6 in the evening. LONG trip home that's for sure! We left around 9:30 on Monday night and drove through the night. Riley did AMAZING she seriously didn't start freaking out untill 5:45pm as we were getting of the PA turnpike. We did take a LOT more stops then we had on the way down to Florida...We stopped at rest stops and got out and walked around. We'd do a full loop around them while Ryan held Riley on his shoulders so she could get a good view, or out in front of him so she could run in the air.
I have to say I have become the master at breastfeeding a baby in the car... She doesn't even have to leave her carseat! Not comfortable for me, but Riley didn't seem to mind, and it definitely saved us an extra couple of hours as she seems to be wanting to eat a LOT the past few days.
It was a good trip, quite a whirlwind and it's going to take us several days to recoup, but I'm so glad we went. SO glad.
Here are a couple of pics from the trip... I couldn't find the camera (not the video0 untill Sunday night so I didn't take as many pictures as I planned, we got TONS of video time though and that's a great thing.


Daddy and his girl...She was mesmerized by her hands! Sorry I cut part of your head off dear!

The Grandparents :0)

The parents and Grandparents

Aunt Jenna

Uncle Tyler

No pics of Uncle Shane or Aunt Karis at this point...

I am really tired of all of a sudden gonna go get some work done (laundry, dishes and trying to find the chaos that is our room. ugh)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

We are coming up in two-ish weeks, the weekend of the 19th. We are taking Friday (18th) and Monday (21st) off, so I want to see you! Let me know if you think we could visit on one of those days ;0) Love you! Glad your trip went well!