Our Sweet Girls...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

MUSIC

You can pause it at the bottom of the page

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Dates Are Very Nice...

Ryan and I went on a date this afternoon. With all the stress and then travelling and just LIFE we haven't gotten to go out in a very long time! I think the last time we left the baby was...? I THINK Riley was 4 weeks old, if there was another time it was only once between 4 weeks old and now. Wow, and she's almost 28 weeks old now?!?!

Really we haven't minded. We are actually kind of miserable when we go out alone, don't get me wrong, it's nice to be able to have some undistracted conversation and time together. But we miss our little goober so bad and we wish she was with us, and are doing our best not to call too often to make sure she's okay.
Of course she is! She loves her Nana time. Now that she's on solids it's a bit easier to get away for a longer stretch with out worrying if she'll take a bottle or EAT when I'm not there. She loves her food and she has yet to reject any thing that seems "grownup" to her... She wants to do every thing we do and then some!

When I called after the movie got out to see how she was doing, my Mom said she wolfed down the 1.5oz of carrots I had left for her and a few spoonfuls of prunes. Whoa!

We went to see "Get Smart" it was a really fun lighthearted movie. Really a fun time, we stopped for ice cream on the way home and it was just so nice to get out of the house together.

Oh I just remembered we left her to go bowling for an hour or so on Father's Day...But that was the first time I had been seperated from her since my surgeries in March.

It was a good day and Ryan is passed out on the couch right now, I need to go throw some stuff in the dryer and hop in the shower...I just did some pilates and I'm too gross to sleep like this.

G'night!

No comments: