Our Sweet Girls...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

MUSIC

You can pause it at the bottom of the page

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm Beginning To Think...

That these teeth are NEVER going to come through.

The past 2 days have been really really really bad. Thankfully the nights haven't been all that terrible, only 3 wakings instead of 10. But the day times have been miserable. Constant whining and sudden outbursts of tears, that escalate until she's in hysterics...It's really not fun. I can handle fussing, and the whining gets really annoying, but the screaming breaks my heart.

Some times the screaming (like in the first video clip) is just to hear her voice, but other times it's like she hits a point and loses it, it sounds a lot like the screaming on the clip but you can't calm her down. Walking her works some times but then she gets bored and freaks again...It's been a very tiring few days... She's tired in the second clip, but even when she's not tired she's acting that way. I think the trip and all the changes and learning to crawl are also playing a small role here as well. UGH.

The tooth has to be close, when she bites and chews on my knuckles I can feel a sharp little some thing pinch my skin. I just wanted to share these videos 1) to remember and hopefully look back and be like "Yay we made it!" and 2) just to show what the days have been like lately, UGH!





No comments: