Our Sweet Girls...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

MUSIC

You can pause it at the bottom of the page

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Silly.

I am having a lot of random pain today. Mostly where my surgery incisions were, the gall bladder ones especially. This maybe too much information but they opened up my belly button with that surgery and ever since I have gotten this throbbing pain that randomly just starts shooting out the middle of my stomach, very annoying.

Enough whining. Riley hit her head yesterday. She was sitting by herself in our bedroom, lost her balance and whacked her head on the metal frame of our bed. It WAS covered with a thick comforter but it still left a little bump and tiny purple line where the frame got her. She screamed louder than I've ever heard any baby scream. Seriously, every thing she does is so big she is seriously going to be so much like me when she's older... In the sense that I was sooo dramatic, especially when it came to pain.
I felt so bad last night! 1) for letting her get hurt 2) because I started laughing when she was screaming so loud you could hear it down the block... It was so funny. Horrible but funny.

She's playing on the floor right now, looking at me and screeching/whining because she wants me to come down and play with her... Of I go...Have grocery shopping to do later I won't have a car later this week it's going in for inspection. Ugh.

2 comments:

Jenna Lyn said...

yes I did indeed know that your room was brown, I just hadn't thought about the fact that the two of you were living in that disgusting room. yah, that's where we slept the night before your wedding, right? Well the truth is hannah, I always thought that you should brighten that room up a bit. But thats just me =) but yes darlin, you have got to come down and see my BEAUTIFUL bedroom! Anyway, to the real question at hand. Are you SURE that Riley just fell on her own, or did you help her a little bit? Because if I remember correctly, when you were at MY house, you shoved the kid into the table, and then claimed that she lunged into the coffee table all by herself. Just a little something to think about hannah, as the good book says: the truth will set you free.

love ya!

oh yes and for the record. I was kidding. Later!

Ryan said...

So that is what really happened in Florida!!!

I love you, but please, no more throwing Riley into coffee tables, ok?