Our Sweet Girls...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

MUSIC

You can pause it at the bottom of the page

Thursday, October 9, 2008

A-D-V-E-N-T-U-R-E Is How "Riley" Is Spelled!


I left the room for one minute and I hear "EEGH...Eeeegh, uuuuuh. Maaaaa maaaa!!!!" and a long whine, like she was stuck. The little goober had climbed into her toy basket and couldn't figure out how to get OUT! Of course I had to snap a "few" pictures!



"Hmmmm How does this work??"
"Oh, Hi Mommie!!"


So I distracted her with other things and she went off to play with all those amazing toys...

5 Minutes later she was in the basket again!

Trying to get every thing off the TV table!
And this is Riley playing peekaboo!! She puts the blanket over her head and waits and then pulls it down and either starts laughing or says "AH!"...A very fun game... Sorry it's so close she was sitting on my lap...I may have a video of this to upload. I will check!

No comments: