To say this last week (I think!)!
We heard goobie's heart beat the other day (I can't remember what the date was) baby heart was ticking away at 160ish bpm... So much slower than Riley's ever was (hers ranged from 170-190 bpm I believe!), hopefully that means this baby will be more laid back!!!! :0)
Hopefully I didn't already share this info? Either way every thing seems to be growing right on schedule. :0) Please be praying for us as we're making some different decisions as far as this future birth goes, we're looking into homebirth! Actually we've pretty much decided on one, but still feeling it out with lots and lots of prayer. Asking for some prayers in that department! I met with my homebirth midwife on the 18th (I think) and our first prenatal appointment was 2 hours long- love that! All my appointments will be an hour long, really great.
Like I said nothing is written in stone, and we're just living with our decision for a while to see where we end up.


No comments:
Post a Comment