Our Sweet Girls...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

MUSIC

You can pause it at the bottom of the page

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Riley's "One Year" Professional Pics

Riley's second year has been extremely busy- and we just got around to taking her "one year" professional pictures. In a way this is a very good thing, I figure that I better not set the bar too high... I am bound to be able to do as well as 15 month-"one year" pics, with the rest of the kids- no one can cast it up to me later that "Riley got bla bla bla, why didn't I?". Okay as we'd love to have more than a couple of kids, I probably won't get to avoid all moments like that- but I can try. :0D I am 24 weeks pregnant in these pictures so they count as my "24 week" belly pics.
My sister-in-law Rachel, is an awesome photographer she did these pics for us at the park down the street from where Ryan and I grew up. They turned out amazing!!!




This is my other favorite




She LOVED pulling the heads off these flowers- it was just so funny.
She is a true Daddy's girl
Riley playing with her baby sister (?)

Riley, Mommy, and new baby.
I love this family picture!!
And this is my all time favorite. I don't know why but it makes me a little teary eyed. Riley is growing so fast and so much of her baby ways are disappearing... This picture is the story of her life right now- she still needs a lot of help, still quite helpless like a baby...But she doesn't need me the way she did when she was all new. This is the picture of the rest of our life- letting go bit by bit, but not too quickly! I'm gonna enjoy the newness that is left- actually pretty much with her it will always be "new", even the letting go stuff is a newness of it's own ...Parenting is certainly an adventure!

1 comment:

Kristin Conto-Dickey said...

You're going to make me cry lol! Those are really great pictures, she did an amazing job :)