Today has been wonderful. Riley Joy went to church with her Nana and Ryan and I stayed home and cleaned the house and got it ready for the impending birth...It was Riley's first time out with Mommy or Daddy and she seemed to really enjoy herself...She's been to NBF many many times so it wasn't too big a deal- we were 5 minutes away if she wanted us to come get her. We got SOOO much done at home. Every thing is set for the new baby....I mean I still have several loads of laundry to wash up today, and need to grab a few things from walmart- but we're still very close to being ready! It's very exciting.
I made a new Toddler tether for RJ- it's a Mei Tai like I wear her in on my back- but it's for HER baby's and it put a leash on the back so I can keep her near me...I figured iwth new baby coming she will probalby be sad at not being worn as much. I wanted to give her an option where she could be like Mommy instead of riding she gets to give her baby a ride!


No comments:
Post a Comment