Our Sweet Girls...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

MUSIC

You can pause it at the bottom of the page

Friday, July 31, 2009

When Are We Leaving for Dinsey World??

Ryan is so sweet, he is even more antsy to meet this new baby than he was with Riley Joy...I didn't think that was possible! Last night when talking to the new baby (and telling him or her to come OUT) he said, "It's like knowing you're leaving for Disney World very soon, you just don't know exactly when the plane is taking off."

He's rooting for this weekend... I am torn, I am really enjoying all the sleep I am getting. Even sleep interupted by contractions all night long and several trips to the bathroom is better than being kept up late trying to calm and comfort a screaming baby and nursing every 1-2 hours for 30 minutes (add in gall bladder attacks almost every night with horrible pain and barfing for a few hours a night [on a c/s incision mind you] on top of the baby care and really looking back Riley's newborn days were a very large taste of hell- she was worth it all, but yes it was BAD).

I am looking forward to this time being very different and more peaceful...But I also know that things will change drastically- Riley is getting so independent and we'll be diving right back into dependence...I'll enjoy my free arms and cuddling my big baby for as long as I have to wait.

On the flip side I am VERY ready to be done and really really beyond excited to meet this new person!!!!! Anxious to get this show on the road for real and hold and cuddle our new tiny baby. Oh and baby was still at 0 station, maybe slightly past at +1 at our 38 week appointment and I was 2cm and 20% effaced - so some progress is happening...It's just a matter of time, right? But yes, as much as things will be adjusting in our family after baby's birth we are so ready to head off to "Disney World" hope our little pilot decides to start things up soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any day now! I wish you a healthy, safe, as close to the plan as possible hbac. Can't wait to read your birth story! -the_coley_he_seeks from Xanga