This kid is cutting teeth in the most random order EVER. Top teeth came in first, than bottom middle incisors...And then her left eye tooth...And then I assumed she was so fussy because she was cutting the right eye tooth (which has been sitting with the littlest bit of it trying to poke white for about 3 or 4 weeks now). Nope! She was laughing at me today while I changed her diaper- WOW she has a giant molar sticking out on the bottom right side of her mouth!!!!
No wonder she's been such a fussy chewy mess. I wasn't expecting molars for a few more months, she only has 2 teeth on the bottom though her gums are bright white and swollen with teeth- all over the place her mouth looks like it is goign to explode...But I have learned- it seems to take her about 5 weeks to get a tooth in, from when it starts to cut to when it looks like it belongs there. five.long.weeks. And she is fussy and annoyed pretty much the entire time.
I truely hope baby #2 is an easier teether, Riley revels in every sensory experience to an extent I didn't even know was possible...The good, the bad and the ugly are just that....good, bad, or ugly. And the ugly is very miserable indeed.
Ah well, it's exciting that she's getting some real chewing teeth! :0) Hehe and I'm enjoying posting and blogging while I have the time! Not too much longer untill my hands will be full 24/7 again for a few months.


No comments:
Post a Comment