Our Sweet Girls...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

MUSIC

You can pause it at the bottom of the page

Friday, December 11, 2009

Imagination

Rileys imagination is blossoming, it is probably my favorite development ever.

We were all snuggling on the bed the other night and there was a pile of clothing at the end of the bed...Riley rounds it up in front of her and starts digging her hands into it "Gorden...I gordennninin"...She then takes a little whitenoise thing we have and pours it round and round over her little "gorden" mound and says "water'n, petty". I asked her if she was growing flowers or vegitibles and she said, "begtibibles".

Yesterday we playing "up up and away" (where you lay on your back, put the little one belly onto your feet and push them up and fly them around)...Riley started yelling "WHOOOOA!" really loud and then "SUPER RIWEY!!!!!" she was Super Riley the rest of the evening...I am still trying to figure out exactly where she learned super Riley...I am 90% sure I didn't say it first, we do play "SUPER WHY" (PBS kids show) and I guess she converted it to her name.

In other news the girls relationship is blossoming. Riley is starting to realize that Amity is a lot of fun... Amity has known this about Riley for quite some time, but is just now old enough to get really excited whenever Riley is near by. Her whole body goes electric and you can tell she desperately wishes she were big enough to join in whatever Riley is doing. This morning we were playing kitchen with Riley and Amity grabbed at the bowl and pulled out some of the "soup" (a peg from Riley's peg board- another incredible part of Riley's imagination, she LOVES to cook and makes food out of just about any thing [and nothing]). Riley got too busy stirring her soup and Amity screamed at her untill she looked up, and then started laughing and kicking. I am so glad we have two so close together, it's really mellowed Riley out a lot.

Well must run. Just wanted to share...

No comments: