I just wanted to share a picture I took of her yesterday... She's growing up waaaay too fast. She absolutely loves being up on her hands and knees...She can't really go anywhere yet. But she rocks back and forth and when she tries to move her hands or her legs she falls flat on her face.
The thing she's sort of laying on is actually a "sheet saver" for her crib, I found it makes an awesome foot runner for her jumperoo...Gross, but her white socks were always getting dirty on the carpet when she'd jump...Some one wears black souled rubber shoes that used to leave a mess... Anyway, that's what it is if you're wondering!
Here are a few more pics of her creeping all over the place...Daddy does not approve of the topless photos but it was warm in the house today and she's a baby. :0)
She loves her carseat (when she's only in it for short periods of time! ;0) she keeps going over to it and mouthing it and trying to pull up on it and get in...I guess she wants to go for a drive?
Haha this is her standing aginst my leg... She didn't know what ot make of that camera! :0)







No comments:
Post a Comment