Or at least to Rent for 2 or 3 hours. :Op
Riley's been an extreeeme grump the past 3 days. My normally smiley Riley has turned into a grouchy girl. She whines constantly, if I'm playing with her she whines, if I don't play with her she whines. The only time the whining stops is when she's chewing on some thing new, nursing or being rocked.
I feel so bad for her, her poor little mouth is aching... She is a drooly teething mess and it's been this way for the past 3 weeks, and still no teeth to show for it... Some nights she wakes up 8+ times crying becuase of the pain...She doesn't even always want to nurse she just wants to be held and she's back asleep again in a few minutes.
We went to the park today... I'm not feeling that well, I really need to go to the doctor and get an antibiotic for my mouth but I've been putting it off... So I feel kinda weak.
Anyway here are the pics...
Riley's been an extreeeme grump the past 3 days. My normally smiley Riley has turned into a grouchy girl. She whines constantly, if I'm playing with her she whines, if I don't play with her she whines. The only time the whining stops is when she's chewing on some thing new, nursing or being rocked.
I feel so bad for her, her poor little mouth is aching... She is a drooly teething mess and it's been this way for the past 3 weeks, and still no teeth to show for it... Some nights she wakes up 8+ times crying becuase of the pain...She doesn't even always want to nurse she just wants to be held and she's back asleep again in a few minutes.
We went to the park today... I'm not feeling that well, I really need to go to the doctor and get an antibiotic for my mouth but I've been putting it off... So I feel kinda weak.
Anyway here are the pics...
The Hubby and me... :0)
Gonna go get some more rest... This has been a looovely Saturday.


No comments:
Post a Comment