Our Sweet Girls...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

MUSIC

You can pause it at the bottom of the page

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Baby Dedication

Riley had her baby dedication this morning. Our pictures of it accidentally some how got deleted. But we got it all on video so I don't feel too awful about it...We only took 2 pictures anyway. After church my Mom, and Nana and Ryan, Riley and I all went out to lunch at Texas Roadhouse, Yummmy! Sooooooooooooo much food... I brought back 2 more meals worth! We took a nap afterwards, are just waking up... It's been a really nice day.

Some pictures (added 7/16)


This is Riley every sunday afternoon on the way home from church...You can't really see what she's wearing, but it's her dedication dress. She also wore a pink bow/headband on her head but I took it off.. She was a sleepy girl.



Me waiting for the Texas Roadhouse to open, I was in a goofy mood.

No comments: