Riley's sleeping so much today! I don't know if it's a good thing. I have not been sleeping. I should be taking naps, but I just have not been sleepy. Could be the 2 cups of coffee this morning.
So far today she's slep 3.5 hours! That's a lot.
She did pretty well last night, we tried some thing different. We brought up a twin matterss and put it by our bed on the floor... I get into that bed with her and nurse her till she's just about asleep and then cuddle with her till she's settled, and then I get back up in bed with Ryan... I moved back and forth 3 times last night... Sure beat being up with her every 20 minutes and having her freak out at me every time I tried to put her in her swing or crib. She wants to sleep with me, but she wants to have her own space too. Frustrating...So this seemed to work.
I've gotten quite a bit done today... When Riley's been awake I've put her on my back in the Mei Tai and she's loved it... Yay for finally being able to get stuff done.
She's awake from her nap.


No comments:
Post a Comment