Riley's napping upstairs in her swing...I need to wake her up in 10 minutes if she doesn't wake up before then.
This week has been insane. Change is in the air, it could be a big change, or just a small one. But change is change, and it's exciting!
Ryan and I have been feeling for the past 9 months that God had some changes on the way for us. We don't know what changes He has in store. So we've patiently been waiting for Him to make the next step in our lives clear. This week it just seemed that every thing started to pop. We don't know, yet, where every thing's going to land but it's so evident that God is moving and preparing.
It's so exciting when this happens! When you can literally see the hand of God so clearly sweeping away the fog to show the next bend in the road.
.
Check out his blog http://husbandfatherservant.blogspot.com/


1 comment:
Hannah! yea for blogspot! I will indeed be checking your blog. I usually have a total of about seven minutes on the internet a day- which leaves just enough time for me to make my usual rounds- but I'll ty to squeeze you into my insane schedule somehow. Oh yes, and don't worry bout the birthday- Mrs. Nadine sent me a cellphone keychain that turns into a pen and also Hannah Montana sunglasses- just what I've always wanted! And I am infact fifteen now. See ya!
-jenna lyn
Ps. 40:17
Post a Comment