Our Sweet Girls...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

MUSIC

You can pause it at the bottom of the page

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Real Quick.

I have an extreeemely fussy baby here today. She got a shot yesterday and she is crying soo much. I hate it. :0(

She had her 6 month check up yesterday, she's 17lbs 5.5oz and 27 and 3/4inches long!! Still off the charts in height and in the 90th percentile for weight, big girl! :0)

The doctor also checked my mouth, says it's most likely a sinus infection, misplaced. Haha leave it to me. Eiether way he gave me an antibiotic and it's making me feel yucky.

I got a lot of cleaning done this morning... I am trying to get our bedroom cleaned up and organized... On the hot days I'd prefer to hang out up there as it's a smaller area to keep cool...Gotta go see if I can get the fuss bucket to sleep...She's crying so much, aaaah!

No comments: