Our Sweet Girls...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

MUSIC

You can pause it at the bottom of the page

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Oh I forgot...Exciting news! :0)

Riley slept a 6 hour stretch last night!!! She spent the entire night in her swing. But she never once woke up wailing like she has been. When she got hungry she called for me and that was that. If that's what it takes to get more than 2hours of sleep at a time I'll do it!!! I think it's partly sleeping reclined rather than flat... I think it helps her mouth pain. And having movement probably helps too, I just put the swing on the lowest setting so that it's barely moving and it seemed to keep her happy. Today I'm going to have her nap in her crib and see how she does, but it was just such a relief to get a decent nights sleep, I feel like a new person.

My mouth still hurts, but the antibiotic seems to be helping some.

No comments: