TU-TU!!! I want to get her 6 month pictures done in it! I can't believe she'll be half a year old next week!!! :0(
Here are some pictures of our little princess...Yes she's topless (again) sorry! It's summer and diapers are the best thing to put babies in when it's hot (and in general)...I try not to run the a/c as much as possible.
Here are some pictures of our little princess...Yes she's topless (again) sorry! It's summer and diapers are the best thing to put babies in when it's hot (and in general)...I try not to run the a/c as much as possible.
I found the directions to make it online it was super simple and only $4.50!! Supposedly Baby Tu-Tu's are suuuper trendy right now and they cost a LOOOOT of $$ at baby boutiques.
I can't wait to take her into Olan Mills and get those pictures done!
I think she's looking at her book, she loves to chew on that thing.


No comments:
Post a Comment